Desktop-Variante: Manjaro KDE Plasma
GPU Treiber: Free
Danksagung erhalten: 144 Mal
Manjaro ARM 16.05 released!

Beitrag von manjarofan »

Manjaro ARM 16.05 released

[img width=600 height=324][/img]

Hi community,

we are proud to announce that Manjaro-ARM 16.05 is finaly finished. Not much has changed on the surface for the end users. However we have spent a great amount of time switching the way things are handled in the backend, so that building and maintaining is both easier and less time consuming on our part.

The most notable change in the back end is a new rootfs built for Manjaro-ARM. Previously, we were creating it manually and it was very time consuming, now with the basestrap script from Manjaro-Tools, we can create the rootfs within a matter of minutes.

Also new with this version (16.05), we have the keyrings installed and configured. All versions will be this way moving forward and package signatures will be provided in all packages possible.

The last major change is the release media. From now on, Manjaro-ARM will be using .img files for distributing the installation. It makes it easier to dump the data the sdcard using Linux, Windows, or OSX. I will try to make the tar.gz tarballs shortly after the initial releases just in case people want to alter the installation before moving it to their device.

Links:

[html]-Download Manjaro ARM 16.05 [/html]

Quelle:

https://manjaro.github.io/Manjaro-ARM-16.05-released/
Zuletzt geändert von manjarofan am Mittwoch 8. Juni 2016, 13:36, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Manjaro Enlightenment, Deepin, ARM, E20, JWM ,i3, PekWM, Budgie“